Fatal Truck Accidents
Unfortunately, when an 18-wheeler is involved in an accident, serious injury or death is likely to occur. Fatal crashes happen every day in Texas and throughout the United States, often as the result of some persons negligent behaviour.
Grieving family members dealing with emotional distress following such a tragic incident are often unsure of how to handle the financial loss. A wrongful death claim may be the way forward to help you recover burial and funeral expenses, loss of maintenance, financial contributions, companionship, inheritance, and more.
While no amount of money will bring back your loved one, it can help provide you and your family with the financial stability you need.
Here are some facts about Seguin!
1. Seguin is the county seat of Guadalupe County, Texas, United States.
2. The population of Seguin was 29,458 at the 2020 census.
3. Seguin, named in honor of Juan Seguín, is one of the oldest towns in Texas, founded just months after the Texas Revolution began.
4. Within months of the Texas Declaration of Independence, Seguin was the site of the Battle of Gonzales – the first military engagement of the Texas Revolution.
5. Seguin became a county seat in 1846 when Guadalupe County was organized.
6. It was the home of Edward Burleson, a general of the Texas Revolution, and the site of the Battle of Nueces, which occurred during the Mexican-American War.
Some Questions Answered Here
1. What are the qualifications of your truck accident lawyers at the Seguin, TX firm?
There are many qualifications that our truck accident lawyers must have in order to be successful. First, they must have a Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school. They must also be licensed to practice law in the state of Texas. Additionally, truck accident lawyers are very experienced in handling 18-wheeler accident cases. We are familiar with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and the Texas Transportation Code.
2. How much experience do our truck accident lawyers have in handling cases like mine?
The truck accident lawyers at our firm have over 30 years of experience in handling cases like yours. We have represented clients who have been injured in accidents involving trucks of all sizes and types, including 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, delivery trucks, and more. We have a thorough understanding of the unique challenges that these cases present, and we know how to build a strong case to get the compensation you deserve.
3. What is the success rate of your truck accident lawyers?
The success rate of our truck accident lawyers in winning cases is high. The lawyers at the firm have successfully represented many clients in court and have won a large majority of these cases. We are experienced and knowledgeable in the area of commercial truck accident law and are able to effectively represent our clients in court.
4. How much will it cost me to hire the truck accident lawyers at law firm?
There is no cost to you. Our law firm works with a contingency fee. A contingency fee is a percentage of the total amount recovered from the trucking company or their insurance carrier. The percentage is a 1/3 in general, but if any specialty fees are incurred they will be deducted from the compensation
5. What are the chances of me winning my case if I hire your truck accident lawyers?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the chances of winning a truck accident case vary depending on the specific facts and circumstances of each individual case. However, hiring our experienced truck accident lawyer can significantly increase your chances of success.
6. How long will it take for the semi-truck accident lawyers to resolve my case?
It is impossible to estimate how long it will take to resolve a truck accident case without knowing all of the facts and circumstances surrounding the accident. However, our 18-wheeler accident attorneys have the experience and knowledge to aggressively pursue your case and get you the compensation you deserve in the fastes possible time-frame.
7. What are the possible outcomes of my case if I hire your firm?
If you hire us, the possible outcomes of your case will depend on the specific facts and circumstances of your case. However, some possible outcomes could include:
-Our law firm could help you recover compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages that you have incurred as a result of the injuries from the truck accident.
Call our Seguin Commercial Truck Accident Attorneys Today
If you or a loved one was injured or killed in a semi-truck collision, contact us for a free consult. At the our Law Firm, we are fully committed when representing clients cases. Our team of Seguin truck accident attorneys is fully committed fighting the trucking industry – the drivers of semi-trucks / tractor-trailers or commercial vehicles if they ignored the rules and regulations they should abide by.
A 18 Wheeler Accident Injury can throw your life in a loop, bills are piling up because your work-life got totally interrupted and for a while you are not able to provide for your family. Our Staff will step in and help you and your family in many ways shouldering the issues you are facing.
Call us for a free consultation so we can start fighting for your rights and put you on the road to recovery.