How Our Skilled Seguin Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Can Help You Win Your Claim
Bikers still have a bad rep, that lingers from decades back. Having said that the insurance company might use that stigma to show reckless behavior in order to not have to pay what’s due
Our motorcycle accident attorney are real pros, hard-working, and always keeping your best interest in mind. Our goal is to go after the insurance companies to insure the best possible outcome for you.
Here Are Some Facts You Should Know
1. If you are injured in a motorcycle accident in Seguin, it is important to contact a qualified motorcycle accident attorney as soon as possible to protect your rights.
2. Motorcycle accident cases can be complex, and our experienced attorneys know how to navigate the legal system to get you the compensation you deserve.
3. In Texas, motorcycle riders are not required to wear helmets, but it is strongly recommended.
4. Motorcycle accidents often result in serious injuries or death, so it is important to have our experienced attorney on your side.
5. Insurance companies may try to lowball you after a motorcycle accident, but our law firm can help you get the full compensation you deserve.
6. Motorcycle accident cases can often be settled out of court, but if a trial is necessary,we will be prepared to fight for you.
If You Have Questions
1. What are the qualifications of our motorcycle accident lawyers in Seguin?
Our motorcycle accident attorneys in Seguin must have a Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school and be licensed to practice law in Texas. They must also have experience handling motorcycle accident cases.
2. How much experience do your motorcycle accident attorneys in Seguin have?
The motorcycle accident lawyers at our law firm have a great deal of experience. They have handled many cases and have a wealth of knowledge to offer their clients. They are well-versed in the law and know how to get the best possible outcome for their clients. They are passionate about their work and are committed to fighting for the rights of their clients.
3. What is your case success rate?
There is no one definitive answer to this question. The success rate of our motorcycle accidents will vary depending on a number of factors, that involve your accident.
4. How much do you charge?
There is no charge unless we win your case.
5. What is the average case settlement for the motorcycle accident in Seguin?
The average case settlement for motorcycle accidents in Seguin is $50.000 or more. The most that was awarded in Texas was over 5 Million. These amounts are based on the average cost of medical bills, pain and suffering, if you have permanent injuries, loss of income, punitive damages, and more, plus the average cost of motorcycle repairs in Texas.
6. What is the average case length?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it will vary depending on the specific circumstances of each case. However, our motorcycle accident attorneys in Seguin can give you an estimate based on their experience with similar cases.
7. What is the average number of cases the motorcycle accident attorneys in Seguin handle per year?
The average number of motorcycle accident cases handled by our attorneys in Seguin per year is 30/50.
8. What are your attorneys in Seguin’s other areas of practice?
The motorcycle accident attorneys of our law firm in Seguin have a wealth of experience in representing clients in personal injury law, such as car accidents, truck/18-wheeler crashes and any form of accident that resulted in personal injury. Our attorneys have represented clients who have been injured in accidents caused by the negligence of another driver, as well as those who have been injured in accidents caused by defective motorcycle parts. We have also represented clients who have lost a loved one in an accident.
Speak to An Experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Today
Call us right now at 210-503-7870
If you or someone you love has been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact us for a free consultation. We can discuss the details of your case and answer any important questions you may have.
Our personal injury lawyers have extensive experience investigating motorcycle accidents and proving fault, and we take these cases very seriously. Our team works hard to build your case, fighting the insurance company, so you can focus on healing and getting better.